ตู้ปลอดเชื้อ (Bio Safety Cabinet PURICUBE NEO) - CRYSTE
Bio Safety Cabinet PURICUBE NEO
Class ll type A2 biological safety cabinet that protects the user and lab environment from the biohazard factor and prevents cross contamination of various samples used in experiments.
Suitable for laboratories requiring higher levels of safety grade 2
- Intake air and working chamber air are drawn to the underplenum of the worktop bench ensuring user safety in assured.
- 70% recirculated air is filtered with the HEPA filter, ensuring product safety is assured.
- 30% exhausting air is emitted through the HEPA filter, which complies with the environmental safety requirements of the laboratory.
Equipment that enables safe UV sterilizer
- UV sterilization will effect micro organisms at the surface of work table.
- While UV light is on, front reinforcement glass door protects the user by blocking UV rays.
- Automatically turns off UV light when opening the door or turning on the fluoresent lamp.
Checking the life and performance of filters through a differential pressure gauge
Measure the pressure of the bottom HEPA filter to check the performance and lifespan of the filter in real time, allowing more safe and efective testing.
Front-side 10 degree tilting design for user's convenience
- -Ergonomic 10degrees tilting design allows users to make a convenient posture during experiment,
- which enables user's neck, shoulders and back comfortable despite long work with the cabinet.
- Also user's eyes can be protected from the reflection of light to the glass surface by this tilting design.
Strengthen sample and user safety
- Protect specimen and user's safety by inflow and downflow control.
- Internal air pressure is maintained with negative pressure compared to the outside, preventing the contaminated air from escaping through the gaps.
High performance motor to maintain the set airflow velocity
Regardless of filter loads, airflow velocity can be maintained at the set value through the high performance motor
Easy and quick maintenance due to short filter replacement time
The filters can be replaced in any direction in front or upper of the cabinet, minimizing the time required for maintenance to be maintained regardless of the installation conditions.
Strengthen validation support using higher performance filters
- HEPA filter that enables to remove 99.995% of particles that have a size greater than or equal to 0.3㎛
- Optional ULPA filter that enables to remove 99.9995% of particles that have a size greater than or equal to 0.12㎛
|MODEL||PURICUBE NEO 900||PURICUBE NEO 1200||PURICUBE NEO 1500||PURICUBE NEO 1800|
|Size||Inner(W x D x H)mm||900x578x621||1200x578x621||1500x578x621||1800x578x621|
|Out(W x D x H)mm||970x788x2112||1270x788x2112||1570x788x2112||1870x788x2112|
|Base Stand(H)mm||Stand 705(Included Caster 82)|
|Type||Class Ⅱ A2 (70% recirculation as downflow & 30% exhaust as outflow)|
|Controller||Display||Back light LCD display|
|Function||FL lamp On/Off, UV lamp On/Off, UV lamp timer, Total using / Filter using time|
|Door||Weight balanced sliding tempered safety glass(5mm thick)|
|Worktop Material||Stainless steel plate 304, HL|
|Inside Material||Stainless steel plate 304, HL|
|Outside Material||Epoxy powder coated steel plate|
|Filter||H-14 HEPA filter : 99.995% at 0.3㎛ / ISO class 5
|Average Airflow Velocity||Inflow||0.40 m/s||0.40 m/s||0.40 m/s||0.40 m/s|
|Downflow||0.30 m/s||0.30 m/s||0.30 m/s||0.30 m/s|
|Consent||2EA with reinforced cover(mounted on inside wall)|
|UV Lamp||20W x 1EA||30W x 1EA||40W x 1EA|
|Weight(Kg)||55W x 1EA||36W x 2EA||55W x 2EA|
|Noise (dB)||< 70dB|
|Power||AC 230V ± 10%, 50-60Hz, 1Phase|
|Safety||UV lamp automatic switch-off when door's opened, Fuse installed each electric part,
Filter life span alarm with buzzer and display on screen