The First Balance that Weighs AND Stirs
This is a balance and a magnetic stirrer, which can be used together or independently. The stirrer speed and power settings are variable, so can be adjusted as required for each specifc process e.g. stirring, mixing, dissolving, diluting, emulsifying etc.
The magnetic stirrer can be operated manually on the weighing pan, and can also be operated via a PC interface, allowing for integration into an automated system.
The customer can also request for the stirrer to be programmed to run according to a bespoke pattern.
- Models ModelCapacityReadability LS 2200C-STB 2 200 g 0.01g LX 4200C-STB 4 200 g 0.01g LS 4200C-STB 4 200 g 0.01g
- Models ModelCapacityReadability LS 600M-C 600 ct / 120 g 0.001 ct / 0.001 g LS 1100M-C 1100 ct / 220 g 0.001 ct / 0.001 g LS 3100C-C 3100 ct / 620 g 0.01 ct / 0.01 g
- Models ModelCapacityReadability BC 600M-C 600 ct / 120 g 0.001 ct / 0.001 g LS 3100C-C 1600 ct / 320 g 0.01 ct / 0.01 g
- Weights ClassNominal Value E2 from 50 g to 500 g F1 from 100 g to 1000 g F2 from 100 g to 5000 g M1 from 2000 g to 10000 g Weight-Sets ClassNominal Value F1 1 ...
- Power supply 230 V AC, 115 V AC or 18 V AC by an adapter Neutralization < +/- 20 V Power 2 W Airflow max. 225 l/min.
- Power supply > 100 V AC 50-60 Hz Neutralization +/- 30 V Power 0.1 W IP Class IP60