Portable Refracto Polarimeter
Point 12 in 1
Brix alone can only indicate the overall amount of dissolved solids in a solution. With REPO-1, it is possible to determine if a product has been adulterated by measuring the optical rotation. For example, fructose rotates light to the left while glucose rotates light to the right. If a sample has been adulterated with glucose, it will make the optical rotation readings appear more positive than a pure solution.
Point 2Compact size
Point 3Automatically calculated scales
Press "User" to select the desired scale: Purity,
International Sugar Scale, Specific Rotation, and Concentration.
Point 4Measurement evaluation indicator
Measurements are evaluated against pre-set tolerancelimits,
and the result is indicated by green or red light.
(Upper and lower tolerance limits must be set in advance to
using this function)
- Portable Refracto-Polarimeter RePo-1 A fusion of index of refraction and angle of optical rotation making the invisible,visible. Brix can only indicate the overall amount of disso...
- Portable Refracto-Polarimeter RePo-2 The RePo-2 can determine the amount of fructose (%) in HFCS. Like the RePo-1, the RePo-2 is a two-in-one refractometer and polarimeter hybrid....
- Portable Refracto-Polarimeter RePo-3 The RePo-3 can determine the amount of invert sugar (%) converted from sucrose. In addition to angle of rotation and Brix, the RePo-3 also con...
- Portable Refracto-Polarimeter RePo-4 The RePo-4 can determine the amount of fructose (%) and honey moisture (%). In addition to angle of rotation and Brix, the RePo-4 also convert...
- Portable Refracto-Polarimeter RePo-5 The RePo-5 can determine refractive index(nD). In addition to angle of rotation and Brix, the RePo-5 can also display the refractive index (nD...
- Package RePo-1 Type A Recommended for sugar industry A package for the RePo-1 that includes syringes and single-use, disposable filters.By using a syringe and a disposable filter,...