อ่างน้ำและอ่างน้ำมันควบคุมอุณหภูมิ (Waterbaths and oilbaths) - Memmert
Waterbaths and oilbaths
In developing its temperature control appliances and heating baths, Memmert pursues a primary goal: a controlled atmosphere. And this has been the case since 1947, when the first Memmert hot air steriliser left our company. This promise has a name: 100% AtmoSAFE. A user of a Memmert waterbath or oilbath can also rely on reliability, user-friendliness and an excellent price-performance ratio.
It is the precise control technology that ensures optimum temperature uniformity and stability in a Memmert waterbath or oilbath. At least 2-fold overtemperature protection guarantees optimum safety in every temperature control bath. In an Excellent waterbath and oilbath, switch-on delay and hold time can be setpoint-dependent combined.
- Waterbath WNB / WNE / WPE The combination of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, precise electronics and multiple temperature protection guarantees the highest level of safety in ...
- Oilbath ONE Absolute safety for laboratory and samples, even at high temperatures through corrosion-resistant stainless steel, precise electronics and multiple temperature protecti...
Waterbaths or oilbaths in the laboratory
A waterbath or oilbath has many applications in research and industry. The oilbath is used for heat applications and chemical reactions over 100 ℃.
- Temperature control of balms and emulsions
- Temperature control and incubation of cultures
- Temperature control of samples, plaques and breeding media in the laboratory
- Warming up baby food
- Fermentation, homogenisation
- Heating of rolling bearings before installation
- Heating of materials in reaction vessels such as beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, round flasks etc.
- Corrosion testing, material testing
How waterbaths and oilbaths work
For heating, the chamber load is exposed to defined temperatures in the interior of an electrically heated and electronically controlled waterbath or oilbath. The thermal energy is transferred to the chamber load by heat conduction. The heat always flows in the direction of the lower temperature. An oilbath is used for applications from about 95 °C to 250 ℃. The temperature control medium in the oilbath is therefore not water, but usually silicone oil.
Special accessories for the Memmert waterbath (shaking waterbath)
- A Memmert waterbath from size 14 becomes a shaking waterbath with an electronically controlled shaking device. Horizontal shaking movements are adjustable between 35 and 160 strokes per minute.
- Compact cooling unit for the waterbath, precisely adjustable to ±0.1 K: The "Snap-On" Peltier cooling unit CDP115 enables precise temperature control in a waterbath below room temperature without cumbersome, external cooling equipment.