ตู้อบแห้งและตู้ทำความร้อน (Drying and Heating Ovens) - Memmert
Drying and heating ovens
Precise, reliable and safe. Memmert heating and drying ovens are used in research, industry and medicine for a variety of applications: heating, drying, tempering, testing, ageing, sterilisation, burn-in test, annealing, curing, polymerisation, vulcanisation, heated storage and conditioning. Since 1947. 100% AtmoSAFE.
32 litre or 1060 litre chamber volume? Simple drying tasks or high demand for programming and documentation? A Memmert heating and drying oven suits any application thanks to the wealth of communication interfaces, configuration and options. It meets the strict requirements of DIN 12880:2007-05 and has a maximum of safety functions.
- Blanket Warmer IFbw The Memmert blanket warmer IFbw is a Class I medical device in accordance with the EU Directive 93/42/EEC. Blanket warmers are vital when attending to seriou...
- Universal Oven Um The heating oven Um is a Class I medical device in accordance with the EU directive 93/42/EEC. Intended use of the Memmert universal oven Um as a medical device ...
- Universal Oven U Precise drying, heating, ageing, burn-in and hardening in research, science, industry and quality assurance. Lab oven for universal use Whatever you want to perfo...
- Steriliser S Sterilisation instead of disinfection of containers and instruments in the laboratory. A hot-air steriliser protects and saves lives in medicine. Complies with all re...
- Pass-through oven UF TS Perfect material lock between the greyroom and the cleanroom in the electronics and semiconductor, medicine or pharmaceutical industry. Temperature control...
- Parrafin oven UNpa For many years, and with great precision, our paraffin oven UNpa has served users in science and research in sample preparation. Reliable sample preparation in ...
- Cleanroom drying oven UF750plus The cleanroom-compliant drying oven for microelectronics, medical technology, pharmaceutics and food technology. Drying oven certified for the use ...
- Vacuum oven VO Digital pressure control ensures rapid and gentle vacuum drying, its speed-controlled vacuum pump (accessory) saves around 70% energy. Gentle, powerful, energy-savi...
- Cooled vacuum oven VOcool For gentle drying of bacteria and starter cultures or simulation of intercontinental flights. Cooled vacuum oven VOcool Low-temperature vacuum drying e...
- Universal oven dishwasher UFP800DW Air circulation heating oven in accordance with EN50242/EN60436: 2013-08. Universal oven dishwasher UFP800DW For many years, the air circulation...
Heating and drying ovens in the laboratory
Heating or drying ovens are used for a variety of applications.
- In pharmaceutical industry, environmental technology, the food industry, agricultural industry and forestry for determining dry content and humidity content (drying oven method)
- In electronics for drying components, degassing epoxy resins, and for burn-in testing
- In research for sample preparation
- Ageing or tempering of plastics, metals
- Stability testing in the food industry
- Heated storage of building materials, plastics, components
- Heating of surgical cloths, blankets, rinsing solutions, infusion solutions etc. in clinics and hospitals
How a drying oven works
The chamber load is exposed to defined temperatures at atmospheric pressure in the interior of a drying oven or heating oven. Thermal energy is transferred to the chamber load by convection and radiation.
Heating a Memmert heating oven is something very special. It takes place via a unique, full-surface heating system (all-round heating) behind the interior walls. In contrast to other heating systems such as ring heaters or heating coils, this ensures excellent heat transfer as well as optimum temperature distribution and uniformity even when fully loaded thanks to the direct contact between the heating ribs and the sliding shelf.
Drying takes place faster the higher the temperature, and the drier the air within the chamber. A drying oven or heating oven is usually available either with natural convection or forced convection. In the version with forced convection, heat transfer (convection) and air exchange are accelerated via a switchable fan, thus promoting homogenous temperature distribution in the interior. The vacuum drying oven VO is particularly recommended for the gentle drying of powders, granulates or electronic components. The boiling point is reduced by the vacuum in the vacuum drying oven, which means that the chamber load is heated or dried at lower temperatures.
The drying oven method
The moisture content of a material/sample is measured using the drying oven method. It is a measurement method for gravimetric analysis, or more precisely thermogravimetric analysis, in which the content of liquid and volatile substances is determined by mass. A precisely weighed sample is exposed for a certain drying time at a certain temperature. The drying loss is then determined by weighing it again and the moisture content is obtained as a percentage. Even if a large number of rapid tests are available, for example for determining the humidity content of fuels, grain or foodstuffs, the drying oven method is the prescribed test method or the approved reference method under many standards. In some tests (e.g. paper and cardboard) the samples are conditioned in a standard climate before the thermogravimetric test.
Special Memmert drying and heating ovens
- The cleanroom oven: With no particle filter, the cleanroom-compatible drying oven UF750plus with circulating air cleanroom class 7 according to DIN EN ISO 14644-1, without circulating air cleanroom class 5.
- Steriliser: The Memmert hot air steriliser S is classified as a Class IIb medical device for the purpose of "sterilisation of medical materials using dry heat by hot air at atmospheric pressure". The SetpointWAIT function in the Memmert Hot Air Steriliser S ensures that the program continuation, i.e. the sterilisation of instruments and laboratory vessels, only takes place after the target temperature has been reached.
- Universal oven as a medical device: The heating oven UNm or UNmplus is classified as a Class I medical device for heating and keeping fango, silicate and APS packs warm in physiotherapy.
- Blanket warmer: The Memmert heating oven IFbw is a Class I medical device in accordance with EU Directive 93/42/EEC. The heating oven is suitable for heating non-sterile cloths and blankets according to its purpose.
- Dishwasher heating oven: The heating oven UFP800DW is specially designed for standard-compliant pre-drying and drying of soiled dishes in an air circulation heating oven.
- Paraffin heating oven: The heating oven UNpa is specially designed for absolutely reliable sample preparation.
- Cooled vacuum oven: The cooled vacuum drying oven VOcool operates in the temperature range from +5 to +90 °C.